CHC D2A Nurse Assessor
We are currently recruiting for a Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor with Discharge to Assess experience.
You will have significant experience making clinical decisions in relation to Continuing Healthcare (CHC) and discharge pathways.
You will also be:
- Ensuring you are keeping to the 28 day turnaround as per the National Framework For Continuing Healthcare
- All CHC assessments are completed to a quality level
- CHC care packages meet the needs of patients
- Assessing patients in the community once they have been discharged from hospital
This role will require you to:
- Be a Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Worked in Continuing Healthcare
- Good understanding of National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Understanding of discharge pathways
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR NURSES THAT HAVE WORKED IN CONTINUING HELATHCARE
For more information on this role, please send an up to date CV and we will be in contact.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for CHC D2A Nurse Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly