An NHS Clinical Commissioning Group are on the lookout for a Discharge to Assess Nurse on a 4/5 day a week basis until end of March with a view to extend.
The essential skills that they are looking for include the below:
- Registered General Nurse with a current NMC Pin - but will consider a therapist providing that they are up to date with the framework / CHC
- Good understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
Day to Day:
- Assist the acute hospital team in identification of potential patients for the discharge to assess
- Mainly working alongside a social worker to deliver community CHC assessments
- Going into the community visiting patients in their own homes and residential homes if they are eligible for CHC
Whilst homeworking isn't guaranteed, it may be considered on a case by case basis.
If you have any of the above, please get in touch so we can discuss further.
Alternatively, if you yourself don't have the above experience please do pass this onto someone you know who has the above.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for D2A Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly