My client, an NHS organisation based in the West Midlands are currently recruiting for a CAMHS nurse for a 4 month initial period. The role is offered on a full time basis, with flexible working and the scope for IR35 is TBC. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable background as a CAMHS nurse, with a current NMC registration and enhanced DBS. In addition, you will need an understanding of Looked After Children.
- A qualified CAMHS Nurse with a current DBS and NMC registration
- A demonstrable understanding of the needs of Looked After Children and the types of services available within the NHS
- A background in working with providers to ensure contract KPI's are met
- The ability to escalate issues, engage with stakeholders and work within the Community/Residential home sector
- Knowledge of complex behaviours/disorders within CAMHS