Senior QIPP Manager Planned Care
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Senior Commissioning Manager – Planned Care. The position will be for an experienced, skilled individual to cover and deliver a wide range of services with minimal supervision.
- Delivering aspects of the planned care QIPP programme;
- Implemented close working relationships across system partners;
- Streamlined the development of strategies and implemented practice using national and local benchmarking tools;
- Identify risks to project delivery early on and plans are put in place to manage, through escalation processes;
- Day to day management, which will include responsibility for supporting appraisals, development of staff, recruitment and where necessary processes such as grievance and disciplinary matters;
- Able to operate in a highly political and sensitive environment;
- Supervision and support to junior members of the team as required.
- Evidence of planning and delivering QIPP projects and services on time;
- Able to create solutions and resolve problems in relation to project or service delivery;
- Able to understand complex information quickly and make decisions where opinions differ, while creating solutions;
- Experience of working in partnership with clinicians.