Senior Planning and Dependencies Manager
A large NHS organisation is currently looking to appoint a Senior Planning/Programme Lead for a period of 6 months.
- Responsible for integration of all projects delivering for the two new programmes (MDVS and CRS) as well as the ESMCP Home Office lead programme;
- There are numerous projects within each Programme and scale and complexity of the work to be managed is broad and complex;
- Responsible for Project plans which need to be maintained weekly and then integrated to represent the delivery into a single ARP Integrated Programme Plan (IPP);
- Responsibility of the PMO planning function to produce all the centralised plans for all Programme / Projects and facilitate the Quality Assurance processes;
- Development and ownership of an effective Integrated Programme plan and managing the complex interdependencies within the projects;
- Development of the entire suite of planning exception reports which are in operation and includes, for example the following; tracking status of Programme deliverables and milestones;
- Ensure that ARP plans and supplier plans are updated effectively and maintaining the overall Programme planning standards in accordance to the weekly planning cadence cycle;
- Role involves working with multiple stakeholders including Senior Managers across the NHS and other emergency service organisations;
- Minimum 10 years management recent experience in the implementation and facilitation of complex Integrated Programme Plans and suite of Project / Workstream Plans within the NHS;
- Demonstrable experience of planning for organisations that operate a “Matrix Management” approach to Programme / Project delivery;
- Supervision / Line Management of others within a project environment.