Registered Manager Adults Learning Disabilities
- Job Type
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager within Adult Learning Disabilities to assist the organisation whilst they recruit to the permanent role.
- Ensure that all areas of the home are appropriate and sensitive to the needs of the service users within the setting;
- Continually evaluate the risk within the healthcare setting in line with the needs of the service users and staffing related;
- Lead on all stages of treatment for service users within the facility, from admission to service, through to involvement of care with family/guardians related, placing authorities and the individuals themselves and reflect decisions recorded in care plans;
- Ensure good quality working relationships are maintained and promote equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of staff and individuals;
- Develop links between the facility and the local community, both service based and through activities for service users;
- Promote awareness of personal safety as well as being able to identify safeguarding matters and respond to disclosure from service users within facility;
- Able to deliver quality training, mentoring and coaching to other members of staff, including appraisals;
- Lead on all matters related to CQC, holding a thorough understanding of the assessment criteria for body/ratings related.
- Two years of Management / Supervisory experience within an Adults Learning Disabilities settings;
- Must hold Registered Manager status, with relevant recent experience within Adults Learning Disabilities services.
- Thorough understanding of CQC ratings, how these are assessments are done and awarded.