NHS Deputy Divisional Director of Operations / General Manager
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Deputy Divisional Director of Operations
A London based NHS Trust require and experience Deputy Divisional Director of operations who has worked within an Acute Hospital setting to manage a large division. You will be instrumental in deputising for the Associate Director, leading and mentoring staff, managing day to day operations as well as delivering transformations to their clinical services looking at clinical capacity outpatient services across all specialities as well as execute their business plan to make their services more efficient and effective. You will also be responsible for managing the overall budget as well as mentoring and developing members of the team. We are looking for someone that has a confident personality as well as great people skills. This is a chance for an interim to improve the overall efficiency and quality of the service.
This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
* Must have a track record in Senior Operations roles
* Experience of working in an Acute Hospital
* Strong knowledge of Outpatients clinical capacity and demand
* Budget management experience and be able to execute a business plan for the service
* Knowledge of CIPs
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* The ability to navigate internal politics.
* Ability to lead and develop their teams
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
RATE: to £350 per day (INSIDE IR35)
DURATIONS: 6 months
INTERVIEWS: Thursday 28th
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.