Administrator / Finance Officer
We are currently working with an NHS organisation who are looking for an experienced administrator/finance officer do carry out a short project.
- Good admin and finance background
- Good skills using Word
- Excellent skills using Excel
- Experience of minutes and letter writing
- Updating records of database
- Able to multi task
- Scanning and photocopying
- Using own initiative
- NHS Experience
- Finances and invoices
The role will be office based in South East London.
A Day to Day will include:
- Checking and verifying backing data for invoices
- Drafting and sending letters to follow up funding
- Updating multiple spreadsheets with placement/admissions information
- Providing business support functions in the Team
- Minute taking (only if related to trackers)
- Supporting the MH & LD Team to verify invoice details
- Presenting information for reports
If you are immediately available, please send an updated CV and we will be in contact.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales