My client, an NHS organisation based in Greater London are currently recruiting for a Complaints/FOI manager for an initial 2 month period. The role is offered on a full time basis and inside of IR35. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable background as a Complaints/FOI manager within the NHS and excellent communication/engagement and communication skills.
- A demonstrable background as a Complaints/FOI manager within the NHS or healthcare environment
- Knowledge of statutory processes for governance and response times to Complaints and FOI requests
- The ability to identify opportunities to resolve complaints and provide an effective service
- The ability to analyse complaints and requests for FOI
- Can develop innovative ways to enhance processes and complaints procedures
- Exceptional communication, engagement and relationship building skills