Business Development Manager Recruitment
Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights. Wilmington Healthcare comprises Wellards, Binley’s NHiS and HSJ.
- Driving new business development.
- Working closely with the existing recruitment sales personnel and the wider Private Sector team.
- Reporting and delivering on monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Working closely with the marketing resource to monitor product engagement and to proactively identify market place risk and opportunity.
- Regularly feeding back insight gained from the marketplace back to the relevant stakeholders within the team.
- Attend weekly sales meeting to report on pipeline and make accurate sales forecasts.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with clients, particularly main contacts and decision makers, by understanding their needs and then making suitable recommendations.
- A passion for selling and a demonstrable skill for winning new business.
- Excellent telephone and face to face manner.
- An understanding of the sales process and the structure required to make this work.
- A devoted ‘Challenger’ sales professional.
- Honed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, competitive and team orientated.
For further information and to apply please click on the Apply button.