Senior Consultant (Radiology)
Four Eyes Insight helps healthcare organisations identify and realise the true productivity potential of their operational and clinical teams. Our approach identifies, targets and rectifies those well-known, but difficult to sort, operational challenges that routinely frustrate managers and clinicians. Although known for being the Market leader in delivering operating theatre productivity, we offer support to a much wider portfolio of clinical delivery areas including; Outpatients, Cath Labs, Endoscopy and Clinical Productivity Specialty Deep Dives.
This role will involve working alongside Delivery and Workstream Leads across engagements to help ensure the quality and impact of our Radiology productivity programmes.
Key skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with all aspects of the consultant contract
- Familiarity with all aspects of the job planning process and best practice guidelines
- Has supported or lead a major job planning review within a clinical speciality (ideally diagnostics or support services) and the associated changes
- Experience of dealing with difficult conversations and contractual changes regarding reduction/ increase/ rescheduling of PAs and payment mechanisms for additional work
- Numerate- able to create charts and visualisations of changes regarding job planning, including cost savings, WLI reduction, activity increases, revenue increases
- Ability to synthesise metrics around job plan changes and clinical productivity (Radiologist reporting rates)
- Ability to benchmark clinical productivity across all exam acquisition modalities
- An operational knowledge of diagnostic imaging
- Ability to analyse multiple consultant job plans and link PAs to delivered activity at speciality level
- Knowledge of metrics around clinical productivity and evidenced improvement
- Strong clinical engagement skills- comfortable and familiar in dealing with clinical directors, consultants and senior hospital managers
- Knowledge of the Allocate software, CRIS, and other imaging systems
- Knowledge of Royal College guidelines for Radiologists and Radiographers
- Knowledge of appointment booking processes, template management, DNA and cancx improvement processes
If you have the above experience, along with excellent problem-solving skills, outstanding communication and are a solid team pleasure then please apply.