Intergrated Disharge Lead
We are currently working with an NHS organisation that is looking for an Integrated Discharge Lead for an initial 3 month contract.
Overview of role:
- Development and implementation of an integrated, effective and safe discharge service
- Working within a large NHS organisation liaising with neighbouring NHS organisations and other external bodies to make an immediate impact
- Trust lead on integrated discharge plan, working around capacity and demand management also maintaining targets around Monthly Delayed Transfer of Care in line with current definitions and guidance
- Having a hands on approach where you will be involved in both the reactive day to day management and longer term planning
- Build and sustain strong trust and effective working relationships in multi-partner collaborations
- This is a business critical post and will make a real difference to the provision of care to patients across the region
- Taking the lead on working with providers and external partners to deliver truly integrated discharge processes, improve LOS and reduce the number delayed discharge cases
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record working within and around DTOC, securing or supporting improvements for patients
- Excellent stakeholder engagements skills.
- A 'hands on' approach.
For more information please send an up to date CV and we will be in contact.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales