Interim Committee Secretary and Administration Assistant
Our client an NHS organisation in the South East of England is looking to appoint an Interim Committee Secretary and Administration Assistant. This role will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework. This role will start imminently and will be for up to 3 months in the first instance.
- Committee and Senior meeting secretariat;
- Support the administrative and secretarial services for the department including the preparation of agendas and minutes and taking appropriate follow-up action as required;
- Assist and support the PMO team with the management of projects, gathering data and information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary;
- Provide administrative support to the PMO team, accurately maintaining an updating databases and associated reporting templates to enable the organisation to report on progress as required.
- Excellent Typing skills (RSA III or equivalent desirable);
- Significant experience of providing administrative support to formal and executive level meetings including taking minutes and actions and agenda management;
- Diary management experience;
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area;
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis.