CHC Nurse Assessor - Learning Disabilities
We are currently working with a NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) who are recruiting for a CHC Nurse Assessor with Learning Disability experience for an initial 3 month contract.
Locations can inclue Cambridge / Huntingdon / Peterborough
Role: CHC Nurse Assessor - Learning Disabilities
Duration: 3 months with view to extend
- Assessing LD patients for eligibility for Continuing Healthcare
- Going into the community to Nursing homes, care homes and patient homes
- Reviewing care packages to ensure still suitable for patient needs
- Completing DST's and reviews
- Supporting with Personal Health Budgets (PHB's)
- Liaising with families and other healthcare professionals.
- Admin will be booking your calendar
Nurses must have experience with experience in Continuing Healthcare and comfortable completing CHC checklists, DST's and reviews.
For more information on this role, please send an up to date CV and we will be in contact.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales