FNC Nurse Assessor
We are currently working with an NHS organisation who are looking for a Funded Nursing Care (FNC) Nurse for an initial 3 month contract.
Day to Day:
- Determining eligibility of patient for Continuing Healthcare funding
- Working in the community travelling to patient homes, Nursing homes and Care homes
- Working in line to the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Liaising with other Healthcare professionals.
- Working in a Nursing home each day
This will be a role for Nurses with CHC experience looking to be part of a team and ensure CHC assessments are completed to a timely manner.
This role is ideal for those who are a CHC Nurse Assessor or a District Nurse with experience of completing Continuing Healthcare Checklists.
If you a Registered Nurse with a current NMC Registration looking for a new opportunity, please send an up to date CV and we will be in contact.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales