Service Transformation and Redesign Senior Manager
If you are looking for a new challenge and are passionate about improving the services delivered by the NHS, this is the role for you. We are looking to recruit a Service Transformation and Redesign Senior Manager to join our Service Transformation Team.
Attain was established from the desire to create an organisation driven by values and an ethical commercial model. Through this fundamental ethos and focus on building our reputation for rigorous and impactful work, Attain has become the largest independent health advisory and delivery organisation in the UK and often cited by staff as ‘an inspiring place to work’. Drawn from across the public and private sectors, the team has a mix of clinical and operational NHS expertise, industry and management consulting experience. Through working solely with the NHS and its’ partners, the team strive to make a positive contribution to our communities and play a role in the transformation of care services, adding value and bringing insight and energy to the sector which we are both passionate about and proud of.
We are seeking a talented individual who has both the technical competences and relationship building skills required to deliver real value. You will work as part of our Service Transformation Team on engagements nationwide. The purpose of the role is to lead the development of new models of care and transform clinical services within the NHS and its partners.
The successful candidate will have experience in delivery and working with customers across the lifecycle of projects and programmes to deliver service redesign with outstanding results in multiple healthcare settings.
As a service delivery organisation, our staff work in a variety of locations all over England and as such you may need to be flexible with regards to travel and working away from home in response to customer requirements.
- Work in partnership with providers / commissioners / system partnerships to transform local care systems
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative and more integrated new models of care
- Develop and implement coherent strategies to secure the sustainability of health and wellbeing services
- Redesign and improve specific services, specialties, and pathways
- Identify, develop and implement efficiency and cost improvement programmes and projects that deliver measurable benefits
- Establishing and maintaining robust project or programme management arrangements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in PRINCE2, and/or similar methodology
- Evidence of delivering service redesign across multiple healthcare settings from initial scope to implementation
- Experience at board/sub board level leading programmes or multiple workstreams in complex change programmes, or senior operational management experience
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results
- Experience in leading teams through a redesign programme of work in multiple healthcare settings
- Resilience and flexibility to meet changing demands
- Clinical background is desirable but not essential