Patient Experience Lead
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Patient Experience Lead responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of a range of services designed to capture and enhance patient experience and engagement.
- Work collaboratively with all relevant stakeholders to ensure that we are learning and improving based on the reported experiences of our patients;
- In liaison with the Deputy Director of Quality and the Quality team the post holder will systemically work on quality improvement projects which genuinely improve the safety effectiveness and experiences of users of RNOH services;
- Provide leadership and direction for the Complaints and PALs, and Patient Experience functions and ensure that lessons are learned appropriately;
- Manage patient experience services which include management of the Complaints and Patient Advice and Liaison Support (PALS) service;
- Lead on patient engagement activities to ensure that women, children, young people and families are listened to through various formats;
- Develop and maintain robust systems for providing reports, information and analysis in relation to PALS and public and patient feedback;
- Lead on patient co-design projects related to relevant feedback, ensuring patient engagement and participation are at every level of projects.
- Experience in a management role within an NHS or similar environment;
- Experience of patient/public experience/engagement/co-design;
- Managing staff and providing direct line management including supervision, appraisals, training and development skills within a team structure;
- Experience of collecting/ analysing / reporting complex data in a variety of reports and media including oral presentations.