CHC LD Nurse
I am currently working with a CCG in Cambridgeshire who is looking for and interim nurse to support them with their CHC LD caseload.
The role is for an initial 3 months period whoever there is a strong chance it will be extended past this point. The pay rate is between £300 and £310 per day depending on experience, the role has been determined inside IR35.
I have given an overview of the role below, if you would like any further information or would like to be considered for the role please apply to this advert and we can arrange a time to speak:
- Working within the community within Cambridgeshire completing DSTs per week for LD patients
- Supporting with PHBs & DoLs cases
- Reviewing high cost Packages
- Liaising with families and Healthcare organisations
To be considered for the role you following experience is required:
- Registered LD Nurse
- Good understanding of the CHC National Framework
- Comfortable completing DSTs, Checklists and Reviews
- Must drive as public transport in the area is not the best
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales