Quality Safety and Experience Manager
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Quality Safety and Experience Manager. The role focuses on Patient Experience, Complaints, Friends and Family Test, CQC National Surveys, Patient Engagement.
- Take responsibility for ensuring reporting and management systems and process is embedded throughout the organisation by providing support, advice and guidance on all aspects of Quality, Safety and Patient Experience;
- Lead on the preparation for CQC inspections and monitor delivery of action plans;
- Provide analysis of quality, safety and Patient experience risk and clinical safety related intelligence in support of organisational learning and improvement;
- Discuss sensitive and contentious information with staff of all levels, grades and disciplines maintaining confidentiality and integrity always.
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge and skills (full package);
- Complaints management, including Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman cases;
- Full knowledge, skills and application of DATIX – essential;
- Identifying themes and trends in patient experience – complaints, friends and family test feedback, compliments, PHSO outcomes;
- Ability to produce Trust Board level reports;
- Ability to analyse and provide narrative for complex data;
- Ability to provide recommendations to improve quality as a result of performance;
- Staff management (experience of HR policies and procedures);
- Complaints experience is key as they do not have a complaints department now and want staff to deal with complaints;
- Working with a new team, the post holder must be able to think / work differently and have resilience;
- To enjoy a challenge and not be affected by change, but to embrace it.