NHS Interim Service Improvement Manager - Part Time 3 day PW
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Service Improvement Consultant to realize the benefits of a mobile working programme
This is a great opportunity for an Interim Service Improvement / Service Re-Design Consultant to deliver a high profile project that has the potential to run beyond the initial 4 months. You will be instrumental in ensuring that the mobile working implementation and it's technology are being use effectively to streamline working, make them more efficient and improve the service and experience offered to their patients as per the business case. This will involve working closely with clinical leads and looking at how their mobile technology can make workforce shift patterns more effective. We are looking for experienced Service Design Manager who has worked within the NHS to re configure services to realise the benefits outline in a business case. You will have a passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile.
* Track record of Service Transformation and Design within the NHS
* Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
* An understanding of workforce shift patterns within the NHS would be desirable
* Excellent understanding of CIP initiatives
* An eye for detail
* Passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile!
* Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics!
RATE: £250 - £300pd (Inside IR35)
START: 27th May (3 Days a week)
INTERVIEWS: WC 21st & 22nd May
DURATION: 4 Month
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.