Clinical Delivery Lead - Neuro Rehab
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading specialist healthcare organisation, leading the clinical team on overall service delivery.
- Lead and develop key working, risk assessment and care planning systems in area of responsibility and act as key worker for some residents;
- Prepare and provide reports as required including for case reviews; external agencies; KPI’s; etc.;
- Fully understand and continually improve the service delivery within the facility, including the mentorship or junior staffing;
- Participate in management decisions and meetings related;
- Work within a MDT at the site which will consist of Consultants, Therapists, Nursing staff and non clinical support staff;
- Arrange and adapt staffing provision to meet the needs a growing service provision;
- Develop and improve working practices and stakeholder relationships with wider internal teams, Commissioners and other providers;
- Continually work with and improve the environment in line with CQC expected standards.
- Registered Nurse with strong up to date clinical knowledge and skills consistent with Neuro Rehabilitation service lines;
- Ability to work in a potentially emotionally challenging environment; warm, considerate and empathetic character;
- Ability and commitment to support individuals and assist on a day to day basis with activities of daily living including personal care, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.