Head of BI
I'm currently recruiting for an interim Head of BI for a 6 month role with an NHS organisation based in South West London.
You will provide guidance, support, delivery and strategic vision to key transformation projects, within the identified areas of focus to improve health services via BI deliveries.
The role will include:
- Overall management of BI deliveries
- Technical guidance to the BI delivery teams
- Active participation in BI delivery teams
- Organising the project management structure and workstreams for BI delivery
- Overseeing the full implementation of the projects ensuring delivery against established milestones to time
- Strategic alignment to CSU and wider BI strategic considerations
- Liaison with commissioners, providers, clinical leads, GP's, charity partners, NHS England and other stakeholders
- Budgetary management
You will need to be organised in work and in time management, with excellent attention to detail and able to adapt to changing delivery requirements. You are specifically required to work in a proactive manner, identifying problems and proposing solutions and alternative courses of action.
You will be required to undertake additional duties as requested, including various ad-hoc administrative duties against the programmes. This is an immediate start 6 month role. Day rate is negotiable however you must have recent relevant NHS experience. IR35 determination to follow.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this role, please send through an up to date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales