Interim Head of CHC
A Clinical Commissioning Group based in London will shortly be looking for an experienced CHC practitioner to become their Interim Head of CHC.
This role will be for an initial 6 months role while they look to secure a substantive successor to manage the service.
- Will be required to work in partnership with various providers of care, other agencies, professionals, clinicians and practitioners to ensure the CCG is compliant with the National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare and NHS Funded-Nursing Care and its associated and updated legislation and guidance
- Work closely with the local authority to ensure that strategic planning incorporates effective community engagement
- Providing clinical leadership and operational management to the nurses, ensuring that all assessments, reviews and other required interventions are provided and carried out in line with best clinical practice and standards and are completed within required timescales
- Participate in the development of strategic commissioning priorities and plans across the full range of adult services in conjunction with other key partners including service users and carers, ensuring that a comprehensive range of high quality, equitable, evidence-based services are commissioned
- Ensure that the organisation meets their statutory requirements in relation to NHS Continuing Health Care ensuring compliance with the national framework
- Responsible for managing multi-agency panels for NHS Continuing Health Care ensuring robust systems are in place to continually review and evaluate the process and outcomes, to ensure the highest quality commissioning arrangements are in place for individuals and care groups
- Exercise a professional advisory role in relation to clinical practice, support amongst the team ensuring the lessons are learned and embedded from incidents, complaints and reviews
If you are an interim CHC practitioner with senior leadership experience and think this could be a good fit please apply below with your up-to-date CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales