I am currently on the lookout for a Communications Specialist to work on behalf of a CCG in London.
Below I have outlined the details of the position:
Start date: ASAP
- Relevant experience in a communications, PR or journalist role.
- Experience of working in the NHS or other public sector organisation
- Experience of working confidently with journalists proactively and reactively - this includes placing stories. A strong 'news sense'.
- Experience of delivering successful marketing / public relations campaigns
- Experience of preparing and implementing effective communications plans for a range of projects/campaigns; with tangible examples of successful delivery.
- Experience of content management systems and social media management, using digital platforms to disseminate and promote information.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, including the ability to turn complex material or jargon into plain English
- Creative skills, especially digital and graphic design
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain productive and positive relationships and networks at all levels.
If you are available and suitable please send me a copy of your updated CV as soon as you have a chance.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales