Grant Manager (Pharmaceutical Sector)
Grant Manager for Public Affairs
Uxbridge, West London
Market Rates (GBP275 to GBP325 per day)
This role will see you take responsibility for assisting with our client's overall philanthropic mission and operations for the business in the UK and the EMEA region. Your responsibilities will include corresponding with organisations regarding grants processes and funding priorities, triaging and managing review of grant requests and processing grant payments within the limits of overall grants budgets.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years' of experience specific to this position working in a corporate, multi-national environment, with previous exposure to the Pharmaceutical industry in your career experience
- Processing of grant applications and sponsorship requests as part of their Public Affairs proposition
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, along with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required
- IT skills - using a number of Microsoft Office software such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall grant and sponsorship strategies and programs to meet the company goals
- Work with the corporate communications function within Public Affairs as needed to communicate relevant stories related to grant funded projects
- Review grant applications for alignment with funding priorities and compliance with regulations and policies
- Liaising and meeting with grant review committees to review and assess grant applications with a view to making funding decisions
- Track donation activities and respond to grantee inquiries about grant funding priorities and application submission and review processes
- Manage the annual budget for the grants function, including monthly and quarterly liaison with finance
- Collaborate and periodically participate as a member of cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies and programs to meet company goals
To learn and understand more about our client's new role working as a Grant Manager for their Public Affairs team based out of their offices in Uxbridge, Wets London; please call and speak with Edward here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.