CYP Programme Manager
Practicus are partnering with a CCG who are urgently seeking an Interim CYP Programme Manager (8c)
- To ensure we have a CYP mental health and wellbeing workforce with the right number of people with the right skills deployed in the right place;
- To consider the uniformity of approaches to CYP's mental health and wellbeing across all sectors in the region - identify high level similarities and local differences;
- To collectively identify the skills, knowledge and behaviours to deliver our vision of transformation for CYP mental health and wellbeing across the system;
- To fully engage with all partners to collectively identify the challenges, overcome barriers and maximise opportunities by working collaboratively across services;
- To develop and deliver innovative local solutions to increase capacity and capability within the workforce.
- Children's Commissioner by background
- Understanding of NHS environment, local government which includes Schools, Education and Social care.
- Stakeholder engagement / build relationships
RATE: £350.00 - £450.00 per day (Inside IR35)
START: August/September start
INTERVIEWS: To be confirmed
DURATION: 3-6 months
Please click on the button below to apply now!