e-referral Project Manager - NHS Mental Health
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Project Manager to deliver a complex e-referral programme
This is a great opportunity for an Interim Project Manager to deliver a high profile project that will run until the end of this year. Working with the exec team to ensure that Trust is on track and tangible outputs are being delivered, aligned to the business objectives. The main project is the delivery of an e-referral system and will require work across a wide stakeholder landscape including the CCG, IT, internal finance & contracting and all divisions that will be impacted by the change. You will create the project plans, set the meetings and get everyone aligned to deliver the project and track progress with a view to seeing the project through completion. We are looking for experienced Project Managers who have delivered an e-referral project within the NHS ideally with some knowledge of mental health and community services. You should also have knowledge of the data flows that come with a project of this nature.
- Track record of Project Management Experience in an NHS provider setting
- Must of successfully delivered a large and complex e-referral project for the NHS
- Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to navigate politics and sensitivities internally
- Strong knowledge of both Prince 2 and Agile with the ability to dip in and out of both
- Ability to take on a large project and be up and running to deliver it in a short space of time
- Passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile!
- Knowledge of Mental Health would be highly desirable
RATE: £313 - £378pd depending on experience (Inside IR35)
START: 19th August with some flexiblity
INTERVIEWS: WC 12th August
DURATION: 5 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.