Interim E-referral Project Manager
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim E-referral Project Manager, 8c.
This is a great opportunity for an Interim Project Manager to deliver a high-profile project that will run until the end of this year. The main project is the delivery of an e-referral system and will require work across a wide stakeholder landscape including the CCG, IT, internal finance & contracting and all divisions that will be impacted by the change.
The successful Project Manager will be someone who has a proven record of having delivered an e-referral project within the NHS, ideally with some knowledge of mental health and community services. You should also have knowledge of the data flows that come with a project of this nature.
- Track record of Project Management Experience in an NHS provider setting
- Must have successfully delivered a large and complex e-referral project for the NHS
- Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong knowledge of both Prince 2 and Agile with the ability to dip in and out of both
- Knowledge of Mental Health would be highly desirable but not essential
RATE: £250 - £350pd depending on experience (Inside IR35)
START: 19th August with some flexibility
INTERVIEWS: WC 12th August
DURATION: 5 Months
Please send your CV ASAP to Jamie Spicer via the APPLY NOW link.