Band 6 CHC Nurse Assessor
If you are looking for you next interim CHC role I have been approached by an NHS organisation as they require interim support within their Continuing Healthcare team.
Role: Band 6 CHC Nurse Assessor Location: London
We are currently recruiting for a CHC Nurse Assessor to work on an interim basis assessing patients for eligibility in Continuing Healthcare. The role is for an initial 3 months and is offering a pay rate of £300 per day.
- You will be working in the community assessing patients for eligibility for Continuing Healthcare and working in line with the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Explaining the CHC processes to families
- Hitting the ground running and completing DST's and reviews
You will required to:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current NMC Registration
- Good understanding of Continuing Healthcare and the Framework
- Completed checklists, DST's and reviews
- Worked as a CHC Nurse Assessor previously
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales