ERP Project Manager
Practicus are partnering with a London based Local Authority who are urgently seeking an ERP Project Manager.
In this CV booster of a role, there is a need for the ERP interim professional to offer their insight and assist in the writing of a full business case including the determination of the final ERP technical solution whilst working with functional and technical leads to prepare and manage detailed delivery plans.
The project manager will also in be involved in leading weekly project reviews and adding input into governance meetings as required. Additionally, the role will include ensuring that resources are appropriately managed and motivated, regularly reporting back with business solution owners to ensure that the solution is fit for purpose and meets business and technical requirements.
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven project management experience working within recognised project methodologies (ideally MSP / Prince 2 accredited)
- Successfully managed a minimum of 3 full life-cycle ERP implementation projects in the last few years
- Experience planning and executing detailed ERP activities related to business requirements development; Pilot cycles, system integration/user acceptance testing, end user training and detailed cut-over planning
- Previous experience in planning and execution of the activities required to deliver project scope within schedule and budget constraints
- Project management experience leading diverse project teams and interfacing with C-level executives
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to provide a communication bridge between the business and IT teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with project governance best practices in the areas of issue, change and risk management
RATE: £400 - £550 pd Outside IR35
DURATION: 3 Months
Please send your CV ASAP to Jamie Spicer via the APPLY NOW link