Quality and Standards Manager
My Yorkshire based NHS client are looking for an experienced Quality and Standards Manager for a couple of months (with potential to extend) to support the Clinical Governance team with Quality and Clinical Effectiveness.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience leading Quality/Audit and Effectiveness within a healthcare setting
- Experience working with CQC standards, NICE Guidance and statutory requirements.
- Awareness and understanding of current NHS Policies and their implications for Quality and Effectiveness.
- Extensive knowledge of National Service Frameworks
- Experience of working with patient records.
- Team and people management experience
To apply, find out more or note your interest, please contact Zoe Jarvis on 0121 265 7474.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Quality and Standards Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly