Student Returns Anayst
One of our key client Universities are currently recruiting for an interim Student Returns Analyst to join their team as soon as possible.
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: £350 - £400
- Analysing Data for the Student Returns
- Look at values in regards to qualifications on entry
- SITs and HESA experience is essential
- Analyse large amounts of Data for Quality checking - using Qlikview preferably
- Strong liaison with Admissions colleagues.
If you have the experience required and are available for work immediately please get in touch today!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Student Returns Anayst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly