Interim Operations Manager - PPU
There is a need for an Operations Manager to manage the patients booking team for Theatre / Surgery and Outpatients services. As a real CV booster, this role will offer the interim a chance to shape how the team work bringing them together to offer a premium service to their patients.
We are looking for an Operations / Service Manager with experience of managing teams within the NHS for Theatres and Outpatients Services. You must demonstrate passion for the role and bring with you plenty of energy and enthusiasm. There will also be a project around delivering operational improvements for the Compucare Private Patients (PPU) booking system software.
* Track record of as an Operations Manager or Service Manager within the NHS from a provider setting / Or Private Healthcare Setting
* Experience of Theatres, Surgery or Outpatients Services
* Experience of the Compucare patient booking software would be highly desirable but not essential
* Experience of Private Patient healthcare would be desirable but not essential
* Excellent engagement skills, with the ability to get the team on board to deliver an excellent patient experience.
* Politically astute, able to navigate the usual political challenges
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £312 per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE IR35
DURATION: 4 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO JAMIE SPICER, VIA THE APPLY NOW LINK.