Job Title: Divisional Finance Manager
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial performance reports and forecasts; analysing trends and variances for the Division and the Head of Financial Management to feed into Trust Board.
- Provide and explain detailed financial performance and costing information to support the Trust and Division.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Management Accountant, including directly overseeing the Management Accounts.
- Identify areas of financial risk to the Trust and Division and take appropriate action to resolve.
- To be responsible for the setting of the annual Divisional Budget in consultation with the Division and to take the leading role in financial planning including the preparation of recovery plans and identifying Divisional cost pressures.
- Critically appraise the financial impact of service development proposals and business cases, including business cases for new capital projects, and assist in the decision-making process by advising on immediate and strategic financial consequences.
- Monitor the implementation of approved developments and schemes and report on results, recommending and taking corrective action where necessary.
- Keep up to date with all developments and changes relating to NHS funding and costing and to ensure that Trust strategic/business plans are informed accordingly. Provide expert and specialist knowledge and be responsible for the divisional interpretation, implementation and development of Trust and DoH financial polices and initiatives.
- Work with the Financial and Capital Accountant to provide financial appraisals of tenders to ensure value for money and financial viability within funding available.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role