IT Solutions Architect - Pubic Sector
Practicus are partnering with a London based Local Government Organization who are urgently seeking an Interim Solutions Architect to support key digital transformation agendas.
This is a great opportunity to provide the solutions architecture across a number of digital transformation programmes where you will have the freedom and autonomy to deliver against their outcomes. The programmes range from EUC desktop upgrades, data centre design and cloud services. There are a lot of projects here and you will be required to separate the business critical projects and prioritize them in order of importance. You will have the support of an inspirational IT leader and a talented team, this will be a great story to include on your CV. By supporting the delivery of the IT Digital transformation programme you will give this organisation the systems they need to make their workforce more effective allowing them to improve the services they deliver to the local community. We are looking for an excellent communicator with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders. Equally you will be highly resilient and have a passion for delivery.
* An established and experienced Solutions Architect with track record of delivery across digital transformation programmes, EUC, Cloud and Data Centers
* Public sector experience or understanding of Local Government
* Technical experience of Data Centre Architecture, End User Computing including Thin Client & Networking and Hybrid / Cloud Aware
* Familiar with multiple methodologies
* Resilient, self-managing, solutions and outcomes focussed
* A passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile
RATE: £400 - £600pd All-inclusive Outside IR35
START: 16th September 2019
DURATION: 6 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for IT Solutions Architect - Pubic Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly