This is a great opportunity to support key digital transformation agendas provide solutions architecture across several digital transformation programmes where you will have the freedom and autonomy to deliver against their outcomes.
You will have the support of an inspirational IT leader and a talented team, this will be a great story to include on your CV.
By supporting the delivery of the IT Digital transformation programme, you will give this organisation the systems they need to make their workforce more effective allowing them to improve the services they deliver to the local community. We are looking for an excellent communicator with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders. Equally you will be highly resilient and have a passion for delivery.
- An established and experienced Solutions Architect with track record of delivery across digital transformation programmes, EUC, Cloud and Data Centres
- Public sector experience or understanding of Local Government
- Technical experience of Data Centre Architecture, End User Computing including Thin Client & Networking and Hybrid / Cloud Aware
- Familiar with multiple methodologies
- Resilient, self-managing, solutions and outcomes focussed
- A passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile
RATE: £400 - £600pd All-inclusive Outside IR35
START: 16th September 2019
DURATION: 6 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO JAMIE SPICER VIA THE APPLY NOW LINK.
Apply for Infrastructure Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly