Infrastructure Architect/Engineer - Public Sector
Practicus are partnering with a London based Local Government Organization who are urgently seeking an Interim Infrastructure Solutions Architect to support key digital transformation agendas.
This is a great opportunity to provide the solutions architecture across a number of digital transformation programmes where you will have the freedom and autonomy to deliver against their outcomes. The programmes include from network and data centre design, migration to cloud services and End User Computer projects. Technologies will be mainly Microsoft and while some principles are in place you will be establishing these as you go along. The focus will be to migrate their legacy system to MS Azure working out the technical low level design to make this a reality. There are a lot of projects here and you will be required to separate the business critical projects and prioritize them in order of importance. You will have the support of an inspirational IT leader and a talented team, this will be a great story to include on your CV. By supporting the delivery of the IT Digital transformation programme you will give this organisation the systems they need to make their workforce more effective allowing them to improve the services they deliver to the local community. We are looking for an assertive communicator with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders. Equally you will be highly resilient and have a passion for delivery.
- An established and experienced Solutions Architect with track record of delivery across digital transformation programmes and a depth of knowledge across Infrastructure Architecture.
- Low Level technical design experience
- Public sector experience or understanding of Local Government desirable or any other sector where you have work with large and complex infrastructure / data centre programmes
- Experience of migrating legacy systems into Microsoft Azure
- Technical experience of Data Centre Architecture, End User Computing including Thin Client & Networking and Hybrid / Cloud Aware
- Familiar with multiple methodologies
- Resilient, self-managing, solutions and outcomes focussed
- A passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile
START: 16th to 23rd September 2019PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
DURATION: 6 Months
RATE: £500 - £600pd All-inclusive Outside IR35
Apply for Infrastructure Architect/Engineer - Public Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly