Interim Senior Transformation Manager, 8b.
Practicus are partnering with a London CCG who are urgently seeking an Interim Senior Transformation Manager, 8b.
In this exciting opportunity The CCG is embarking on a significant Community Transformation Programme and require an experienced Transformation Manager for 3 months until they move to a single staff model.
In this CV booster of a role the successful candidate will use their experience of working in divisions including; Respiratory, CVD, Obesity and HIV Pathways to deliver a QIPP scheme, taking the lead on an an entire pathway redesign.
- Significant levels of commissioning experience within community services.
- Worked on areas including; Respiratory, CVD, Obesity and HIV
- Has had experience at service manager level within community health services
- Has undertaken and led pathway redesign from a provider and or commissioner perspective
- Strong leadership skills including working with and influencing clinical leads
- Experience of the full commissioning cycle and ability to develop contract and project documentation
- Experiencing of identifying and delivering QIPP schemes
RATE: £300 - £350 pd Inside IR35
DURATION: 3 months
Please send your CV ASAP to Jamie Spicer via the APPLY NOW link.
Apply for Interim Senior Transformation Manager, 8b.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly