NHS Account Managers
ResourceBank are working on an exclusive basis with a nationally recognised and fast-growing NHS innovation partner. Best described as a “human systems company”, our client specialise in capturing and visualising real-time whole system information, with a specific focus on urgent care. In response to their continued growth and success the business is now looking to hire a number of Account Managers/Business Managers.
By continuing to invest in the development of unique and versatile systems for capturing real time information and sharing it across health and social care systems, the business has grown its market presence rapidly. Now covering over 25% of all UK Health Economies with its products; our client is forecast to continue its growth trajectory thanks to numerous upcoming partnerships with large ICS & STP footprints as well as new contracts with several NHS providers too. All solutions they supply are co-designed with providers and commissioners and jointly embedded. The business has also recently taken things to the next level in terms of the service they provide to help their clients use their great data; including real time escalation, predictive analytics and artificial intelligence!
The account management/business management roles are an integral part of the next growth phase. These roles which are home based positions, will initially require the successful applicants to cover accounts based in the South West primarily to match current demand from clients and prospective clients too, but there is an expectation of flexibility for national travel and you will be required to travel to London on a frequent basis for internal activity too.
In considering an application, you will find yourself ideally placed if you have a Clinical Background and experience in either; an operational management role within a Provider organisation or Urgent & Emergency Care commissioning. Although any background which demonstrates a proximity to and understanding of the UEC/Patient Flow journey will be considered – especially if you can show strong project management and stakeholder management skills with a deep knowledge of the healthcare landscape.
- Project/Programme Management;
- Relationship management and customer engagement;
- Client system development;
- Account Management (3+ accounts at once)
- Accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Advising system partners on the ability of the product to improve patient flow and providing coaching and support for implementation;
- Develop a roadmap for the customer where the company can add value to their business;
- Develop the customer account plan, as agreed with the company’s Head of Accounts;
- Drive adoption of the company’s products and services;
- Support the customer to realise the full benefit of the company’s products and services;
- Proactive customer management that leads to contract renewal;
- Manage the customer account profit and loss, including additional requests for products and services;
- Executive and Operational Teams across local and regional health systems – including STP and ICS leads;
- NHS governing bodies e.g. NHS England, NHS Improvement
This business can offer the successful candidate unrivalled opportunity for development and progression, a flexible “grown up” environment to work in and the chance to make a genuine impact on the NHS at a strategic level – you’ll be part of the pioneers who are shaping the future direction of systems and health economies across the whole of the UK!
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact Sam Alsop-Hall – Managing Director for Healthcare on 07940240585