Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state-of-the-art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
We are recruiting for a HealthRoster Specialist to work with clinicians and managers in order to effectively operate and maintain the HealthRoster system to its full potential within the hospital. You shall ensure that each department works within its financial budgets and produces safe and efficient rosters that fulfil the demands of the service and take in staff work patterns as required.
The successful candidate shall manage the HealthRoster Team as well as control new projects around integration of new features in the system, finding effective ways to make it work in a private hospital setting.
- Deliver roster creation and management training for new and existing users, adapting content to address audience needs considering their personal level of understanding and ability.
- Ensure information is used appropriately in line with information governance and data protection rules.
- Be conversant with and provide leadership, guidance and training on the HealthRoster system and rostering best practice.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of the system within the hospital, including data integrity and data quality assurance.
- Assist in analysis and audit of information produced by HealthRoster, SafeCare, BankStaff and Roster Perform.
- Understand the demands on department budgets and offer advice and support to ensure budget compliance, liaising with the Finance Team whenever necessary.
- Support Senior Managers, Clinicians and Departmental Managers in the production and analysis of effective rosters to ensure achievement of KPIs, indicating if work restrictions in place are unworkable and need to be discussed with staff.
- Manage the HealthRoster Team to ensure the system is delivered to its full potential.
- Provide data on an ad hoc basis as required by Senior Managers, Clinicians, Departmental Managers and their deputies, including revising staffing establishments and interpreting this in to departmental staffing demand.
- Collect and prepare activity data as required including efficiency indicators on roster production, utilisation of staff and performance of the software.
- Detailed understanding of Nurse and Allied Health Professional Rostering and Resident Medical Officer Rota’s.
- Excellent understanding of working regulations and guidelines e.g. EWTD.
- Specialist knowledge of data management gained through significant experience in a similar role or formal study.
- Experience of delivering training and presentations to groups of staff and on 1-1 basis.
- Experience of database administration and generating and analysing reports and documents which contain complex data.
- Ability to challenge and to persuade others to change their working practices in order to take best advantage of the rostering system.
As well as being an incredible place to work, Bupa also offers a significant range of benefits which include care certificate opportunities, clinical leadership development programmes, NMC fees paid after 12 months service, health insurance, contributory pension scheme, free health assessment, discounted gym membership and childcare vouchers.
To be part of this highly supportive and passionate team, please submit your CV or contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter at Bupa, on 07714 073450 or email@example.com for further information.
Apply for HealthRoster Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly