Associate Director/Head of Community Nursing Services
A large healthcare organisation is currently looking to appoint a senior clinical professional to assist for a period of 6 months, whilst they recruit to the permanent post.
- Accountable for a range of community nursing services, as part of the SMT hold responsibility for decision making; dealing with a wide range of matters, some of which may be highly sensitive and complex, and where immediate decisions are required, e.g. for reasons of resilience, patient safety, and service delivery;
- Work in partnership with Commissioners, Lead Clinicians, Advisors and other Senior Managers in partner organisations including cross-agency working, developing integrated community and primary care services in line with relevant business and strategic plans and national policy direction;
- Manage and be accountable for designated budgets, contracts and grants, ensuring all services are cost effective, demonstrate value for money and meet required performance standards;
- Provide leadership and operational management to clinical managers, practitioners and other staff in the multi-disciplinary team;
- Will have directorate responsibility for a defined area of policy/service development, this will include regular horizon scanning for new developments and models of care, initiating and drawing up proposals, and responsibility for the detailed planning and implementation of policy and service development;
- They will ensure the delivery of up to date evidence-based practice;
- Registered Health Practitioner, with current registration to the appropriate body;
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and professional accountability, experience of working within/management of Community Services at senior level;
- Experience of complex service delivery including multi agency working.
Apply for Associate Director/Head of Community Nursing Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly