Clinical Service Manager Urgent/Primary Care
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an experienced senior clinician to run their Urgent/Primary Care services and staffing related – this role is for an initial period of 3 months whilst they recruit to the substantive post.
- Support clinical operations and the integration of NHS 111 service with OOH in providing high quality services to support the delivery of a full range of urgent care, in accordance with organisation values;
- Assist the SMT in managing clinical operations and the clinical element of the NHS 111 Service and its integrations with OOH;
- Play an active role in the business re-organisation process to incorporate the NHS 111 service activities within the organisation;
- Develop a continuous improvement and innovative programme for service development, delivery, quality and efficiency in the NHS 111 service and provide similar support to all the organisation’s clinical operations;
- Hold a senior role in the organisations clinical operations working to provide a range of high-quality clinical services;
- Manage and deliver a range of clinical governance activities to support the safe and effective delivery of the NHS 111 service and provide similar support clinical operations;
- Maximise performance through assisting in the effective recruitment, training and of high-quality staff, ensuring their attendance and the rostering and productivity of all staff to meet business needs including seasonal variations to staffing levels.
- A registered nurse, with current registration to the NMC;
- Experience in unscheduled care, A&E, primary care or equivalent.
- Hold excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels including clinicians and third sector;
Apply for Clinical Service Manager Urgent/Primary Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly