Interim Head of Urgent Care
Due to several internal changes the CCG is looking for an experience Head of to support the urgent care team deliver through winter. This will include managing the day to day operational system needs, calls, escalations, support expedite patients and support drive discharge. In addition you will provide assurance by completing NSHE returns, NHSE and system reports and support with winter funded initiatives around resilience and contingency planning.
The client is looking for -
- NHS experience in a CCG around commissioning
- Proven track record of working within Urgent Care
- Ability to work at pace, be flexible and adaptable as required
- Previous experience in delivering and managing QIPP
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Awareness of the urgent care assurance process
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and engage with senior stakeholders and executives
Rate - c£400pd (Inside IR35)
Interview - Immediate
Start - Monday 25th November
If you have the required experience, please contact Sian Williams via the apply button below with and updated CV and references.
Apply for Interim Head of Urgent Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly