Clinical Governance Case Manager
Clinical Governance Case Manager - £300-400/day - South East
- To work as part of the Transforming Care Programme in delivering the service and ensure that safe and timely discharge plans are delivered upon. It will be for a specific group of service users who are currently residing in LD, autism & Mental Health settings in the NHS and independent sector.
- To work in partnership with community teams and commissioners from across Sussex to jointly manage and/or oversee the discharge planning of people in inpatient care with a learning disability and/or autistic spectrum conditions
- Identifying appropriate community providers, visiting these to sense check their quality and make referrals on behalf of social workers, lead practitioners and commissioners as appropriate
- To provide clinical support, patient knowledge and guidance to the TCP
- Clinical qualification eg. Registered mental health nurse/ LD nurse/ OT etc.
- Detailed operational knowledge of the specialised services, including risk assessment/management.
- Detailed knowledge of legal issues pertaining to the specialist service
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV via this advert or contact Josh McPherson on 020 74 19 89 11
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Apply for Clinical Governance Case Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly