Interim Demand and Capacity Planning Manager
Pure Interims are consulting with an NHS organisation seeking an Interim Demand and Capacity Planning Manager for a 3 month assignment (home based with travel to site when required).
The individual will support short term and long term demand and capacity planning in line with operational and strategic objectives.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate the Trust wide capacity plans to include beds, theatres, critical care, diagnostics and outpatients to coincide with Winter Planning and the Annual Operational Plan
- Liaise and work collaboratively across internal stakeholders to ensure robust capacity planning in line with supporting delivery of activity, workforce and financial plans
- Oversee development of demand and capacity modelling using data and analytics to ensure operational and strategic planning whilst guiding decision making processes
- Liaise and communicate complex modelling to stakeholders and guiding them through recommendations and actions
- Advise on best practice in capacity planning
- Contribute to the business case for the strategic capital planning programme
If you have the relevant experience and have an interest in the role then please apply below or contact Jeetesh Patel on 020 3761 1659 / firstname.lastname@example.org