Senior Project Manager Estates Development
A large NHS organisation are looking for a Senior Estates Capital Projects Manager, who has extensive experience within the healthcare sector.
- Delivery of Estate Development projects to time, cost & quality; management of Project team members; Contractual Management of 3rd party External advisors and consultants;
- To lead the development, communication and implementation of high profile estates, commercial and strategic development projects;
- Manage in-house staff and a professional network of consultants, suppliers and contractors, to improve values, outcomes and protect the interests of the trust;
- Contribute to ensuring robust business cases are developed which contributes to the Trust’s Vision and Strategies and delivers demonstrable benefits;
- Project manage the development, planning and implementation of high value Estates and Commercial projects reporting into SMT;
- Responsible for managing multi-disciplinary project teams from across the organisation and externally using matrix management;
- The post holder has the authority to run the project/s on a day to day basis and will be expected to exercise a wide degree of creativity and autonomy in performing this role, understanding the project and goals in the context of wider Trust and external programmes;
- Plan the project delivery and ensure the appropriate project management methodology and control documents are in place (e.g: PEP/PID, RAIDs etc…);
- Ensure there are appropriate reporting and escalation mechanisms in place so that Project Sponsor’s and Steering groups/Boards are aware of key risks and issues to actively log and manage the issues in relation to the completion of the scheme.
A successful candidate will have:
- Specialist works and building knowledge to Degree level, plus training as Architect/Chartered Surveyor/Structural Engineer/Civil Engineer/Quantity Surveyor or equivalent;
- Trained in specifics such as H&S/CDM, design and project management;
- Management of delegated budgets and works and fee contracts tested by competitive tender.
further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 241 9674.