Associate Director of Nursing and Quality (Medicine)
A large NHS organisation are looking for an experienced Clinical Professional who has worked at very senior leadership level within the NHS with a focus on delivery of Quality and Safety within an acute environment.
- Responsible for the delivery of Quality and Safety within the Division, also provide professional direction of Nursing & Clinical services within the Division and across the Trust ensuring optimum standards of patient care via the effective and efficient management of human, financial and physical resources;
- Accountable for the professional direction of Nursing and Clinical services within the Division, ensuring optimum standards of patient care via the effective and efficient management of human, financial and physical resources;
- Support the Director of Nursing in developing and implementing the Trust Nursing Strategy in accordance with patient needs, national and local priorities and professional codes of conduct;
- Leading nursing practice and will be expected to develop innovative practice in relation to the provision of services to patients and families; assume professional nursing leadership, budgetary and line management responsibility to the Matrons and their teams and have responsibility for Divisional Clinical Governance with the Clinical Director;
- Under the direction of the Director of Nursing, build upon existing and/or create new networks within the divisions’ specialist fields locally, regionally and nationally.
- Lead role on the implementation of the Trust’s safeguarding vision and strategy that enables the fulfilment of statutory duties in relation to safeguarding children and adults within the divisions.
A successful candidate will have:
- Registered Nursing / Midwifery/AHP Qualification and eligible to practice;
- Senior Management and/or post graduate qualification or significant relevant
- Knowledge and application of advanced clinical, operational and managerial practice
- obtained by extensive in depth experience in a complex acute healthcare setting.
further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 241 9674.