Lead Employee Relations Advisor
A large Mental Health Trust in London is looking to bolster the capacity of their Employee Relations division with some interim support.
- Be the Trust site lead working with site Senior Management Teams, Trade Unions and all staff within the Boroughs/Service Lines to ensure that the HR/ER service provided in relation to operational ER is provided, effectively, efficiently and based on employment law, Trust policy, ACAS Codes of Good Practice and case law.
- Provide leadership and support to the Senior ER Advisory Team on site and provide support and/or advice on more complex casework.
- As Lead ER Advisor and working with admin support, be responsible for ensuring that HR policies are reviewed and refreshed appropriately and that job evaluation panels run as required on site and that the information is recorded appropriately.
- Working with the HR Business Partner, Medical Staffing, agree and support required actions and work with medics across the Trust in dealing with operational employee relations issues including use of the medical ‘Maintaining High Professional Standards’ processes.
- Working with the Joint Head of Human Resources, Employee Relations, HR Policies and Governance, ensure and support as required with Employment Tribunal casework.
- Support the HR Business Partners with TUPE consultation, due diligence and transfer either in or out of the Trust as required and utilising the Borough/Service Line Senior ER Advisor as appropriate.
- Support the HR Business Partners with internal consultation and restructuring programmes ensuring that the Senior ER Advisor is kept fully informed and supports in line with the Trust policy.
- Ability to provide expert advice to senior management and HR Teams on complex/highly complex operational and employee relations issues
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Demonstrable experience of designing and delivering training and briefing sessions for line and senior managers, staff side colleagues and staff across the Trust on HR policy implementation and staff management processes.
- Demonstrable experience in the development and implementation or review of HR policies and procedures recommending change in line with Trust values, audits, case law and similar
- Experience of job evaluation schemes and processes, preferably the AFC job evaluation and matching process.
Apply for Lead Employee Relations Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly