NHS Service Manager - Radiology
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking Operations / Service Manager for their Radiology Service.
This London based NHS Trust require and experienced Operations Manager to manage their radiology function. The role includes being the clinical lead and prepping them for future CQC visits. We are looking for someone that has some knowledge of radiography who has worked in operational or service management roles with an Acute Hospital setting. You will have responsibility of the overall budget as well as providing clinical leadership for the service.
This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
* Must have a track record as an Operations Manager or Deputy within the NHS
* Experience gained managing a Radiology service
* A registered Radiographer would be desirable but not essential
* Experience of working in an Acute Hospital
* Budget management experience and be able to execute a business plan for the service
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* The ability to navigate internal politics.
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
RATE: to £317 per day (INSIDE IR35)
START: SEPTEMBER 2020
DURATIONS: 6 Months
INTERVIEWS: SEPTEMBER 2020
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.