Governance and Risk Advisor
A large Healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Governance and Risk Advisor on a fixed term contract to work in the West Midlands.
- The post holder will support the COVID risk management structure and have experience within risk register processes;
- Promote good health and safety and risk management practices within all clinical and non-clinical environments and assist in assessing health and safety risks relating to patients, staff and any other person affected by the organisation;
- Contribute to the identification, management, reporting investigation and learning from health and safety incidents;
- Support and contribute to the development of the organisation’s Risk Register, ensuring best practice always in the management of adverse events and the implementation of action plans whilst supporting staff and managers in developing health and safety systems;
- Support the production and co-ordination of all health and safety risk assessments, site inspections and audits, developing, implementing, and monitoring action plans to reduce identified areas of risk;
- Support the implementation, monitoring and compliance with other audits including external organisations as required and prepare and monitor action plans.
- Knowledge and experience within the NHS;
- Experience within risk register processes;
- Experience of undertaking themed audits and/or inspections;
- IT skills particularly use of Microsoft Office and use of the Intranet, Internet, and email;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Can meet challenging and conflicting deadlines.